DMZ Peace Train Music Festival 2019 Press Pass Information
Thank you for your interest in DMZ Peace Train Music Festival 2019. To apply for a press pass, please read the guidelines below and click the button for the application form. Please be aware that due to the volume of people applying, the application may be closed before the deadline, and on-site applications will be limited. Thank you for your cooperation.
◆ Event Information
- Event: DMZ Peace Train Music Festival 2019
- Date & Time: Friday-Sunday, June 7-9, 2019
- Venue: Goseokjeong, Nodongdangsa, Woljeong-ri Station, Soi Mountain, Cheorwon, Gangwon Province
- Host: Gangwon Province, Cheorwon County, Seoul City, Peace Train Inc.
- Organizer: Peace Train Inc.
- Sponsors: Korea Tourism Organization, Gangwon Center for Creative Innovation, VIBE, Red Stripe
◆ Press-Accessible Events
Friday, June 7, 2019, 4 p.m., Soi Mountain: The Mountain’s Insides (closed)
Friday, June 7, 2019, 7 p.m., Nodongdangsa: Military Songs
Friday, June 7, 2019, 7 p.m., Goseokjeong: Scheduled Performances
Saturday, June 8, 1 p.m., Woljeong-ri Station: Song Above the Broken Train Tracks (closed)
Saturday, June 8, 2:30 p.m., Goseokjeong: Scheduled Performances
Sunday, June 9, 2:30 p.m., Goseokjeong: Scheduled Performances
◆ Transportation & Parking (Main Site Address: Jangheung-ri 20-1, Dongsong-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do)
Friday, June 7, 4 p.m. : Transportation service will depart from Seoul Station.
Saturday & Sunday, June 8-9 : Transportation service reservation for registered media departing from Seoul will be available Friday, May 31. More information to be announced.
There will be a parking area for vehicles at the Goseokjeong main site.
Press vehicle permits will be e-mailed from the Peace Train staff office. After receiving, please print the permit and be sure to keep it attached to your vehicle on the day of your festival attendance.
For those wishing to arrive on their own, the Gggoggama shuttle bus www.ggoggama.com will bring you directly to the festival venue.
- The festival does not provide accommodation support. Please refer to the information on nearby accommodations.
◆ DMZ Woljeong-ri Station Press Pass
- A press press for DMZ Woljeong-ri Station requires advanced identification and entry to the site is only possible by the Peace Train shuttle bus.
- Photography and video is prohibited at Woljeong-ri Station and only press material provided by Peace Train may be used.
◆ Press Pass Pick-Up
- Time: June 7-9, from 11 a.m.
- Location: Goseokjeong main site ticket booth in the “PRESS PASS” area
(Note: For those going directly to on-site locations, press pass pick-up is also available at the Nodongdangsa INFO booth or aboard the Soi Mountain and Woljeong-ri Station shuttle buses)
* On-site press pass applications are limited and decided on a case-by-case basis. Thank you for your cooperation.
* To pick up your press pass, you must bring your press name card.
◆ Press Zone
Hours of Operation: June 7-9, during the festival schedule
Location: Inside Goseokjeong Peace Stage “Press Zone”
Entry is allowed after press pass check.
Beverages, beer and snacks will be provided.
◆ Photography and Video
Photography and video press must follow the specified guidelines. Specific artist approval for photography and video will be announced at a later date.
Peace Train staff kindly ask for prior approval before publication of all photography and video material.
Photography and video by Peace Train staff will be uploaded to Google Drive.
◆ Photography & Video Material Google Drive
- Login ID: email@example.com
- PW: peacetrain2019
◆ Press Contact: Anastasia Traynin, PR & Marketing Team 010-9205-0622 firstname.lastname@example.org
◆ Press Pass Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 29, 5 p.m.
◆ Press Pass Registration Response: Friday, May 31, by text message and email
* The pre-festival Seoul program of DMZ Peace Train Music Festival 2019 will receive press requests separately.
Wed. - Thurs., June 5-6, 2019: International Conference & Cuba Showcase
Location: Platform Changdong 61, Seoul
Seoul Press Contact: Kim Seon-min email@example.com